We Care About Your Safety
Responsible Fine Dining
Restaurant & Bar Safety
- Guests are required to wear masks en route to their tables
- Servers are required to wear masks at all times
- Common areas are cleaned frequently
- Tables are cleaned and sanitized after every guest
- All tables are spaced to ensure safe social distancing among guests
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders wear masks and gloves when in contact with food and drinks
At Your Table
- Guests must adhere to social distancing when dining and in the lounge
- Guest must wear masks at tables until the food and drinks are served
- All tables are cleaned and sanitized between diners
- Tables are limited to six guests at a time
Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes, our diligent staff are always required to wear masks when interacting with our guests. Our cleaning staff is required to wear disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
We have committed to brand-new deep cleaning procedures that include daily disinfecting of surfaces and common areas.